The region of Southern Georgian Bay is comprised of the Towns of Midland and Penetanguishene
and Tay and Tiny Townships.
Located on the southern shores of Georgian Bay, with four full seasons, and only 90 minutes north of Toronto,
this is an exceptional area to invest for the following reasons:
Chamber of Commerce - Membership & Business Services
Tourism Opportunities (see Tourism and Events)
- Number 1 destination on Georgian Bay
- Destination Number 3 in Ontario, after Toronto and Niagara Falls
- The "Best Freshwater Boating in the World" in the 30,000 Islands of Georgian Bay
- Internationally significant "must see" attractions, festivals and events
- Great accommodations!
Relocation and Retirement Opportunities (see Community Information Booklet)
- Clean and safe communities to raise a family
- Peaceful surroundings to choose for retirement
- Abundant recreational and social activities for all ages
- Affordable housing to magnificent waterfront living